Pre-requisites: Successful completion of the Autodesk Revit Architecture – “Fundamentals”, Autodesk Revit Structure – “Fundamentals”, and Autodesk Revit MEP – “Fundamentals” courses.
Learn to use Revit within the BIM Environment to facilitate:
- Understanding BIM and how it is applied in Autodesk Revit software.
- Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace and interface.
- Working with the basic modifying and modeling tools
- Troubleshooting elements in projects.
- Working with sheets for plotting.
- Exporting files to CAD Formats and DXF (the Autodesk® Design Review software).
- Various viewing tools including creating sections.
- Working with schedules.
- Linking and importing CAD files and Autodesk Revit models into projects.
- Using work sets and work sharing in a collaborative environment.
- (Optional) Creating details.